Think you know about coronavirus (COVID-19)?.
Question 1 of 10.
Can you always tell if someone has COVID-19?
1. No – not everyone with COVID-19 has symptoms
2. Yes – You can see it in their eyes
3. No – But you can ask China
4. Yes – They will have grey hair color
Question 2 of 10.
What can you wear to protect yourself from COVID-19?
Question 3 of 10.
What are the most common symptoms of COVID-19?
Question 4 of 10.
Who is at a higher risk of developing complications from COVID-19?
1. People with other Pre-existing diseases
3. Elderly above 65 years and above
4. People sagittarius zodiac sign
Question 5 of 10.
What are the methods to prevent COVID19?
1. Wear Sun glasses where ever you go
3. Physical distancing 6 Light years
4. Physical distancing 2 meters
Question 6 of 10.
How can we make our hands safe?
1. Wear an engagement ring
4. Wash with soap and water and scrub at least for 20 seconds
Question 7 of 10.
Can washing your hands protect you from COVID-19?
1. Yes – normal soap and water or hand sanitizer is good enough
2. Yes – if you use a bleach
3. No – it’s just too late
4. No – COVID-19 is unstoppable!
Question 8 of 10.
In which country was COVID-19 first reported?
Question 9 of 10.
How is COVID-19 passed on?
1. Through droplets that come from your mouth and nose when you cough or breathe out
3. Through High Definition Webcams
Question 10 of 10.
Which organ in the body does this coronavirus attack?
All 10 questions completed!
Share story to unlock your results